I did a project budget sheet

Also find the 3D webcam:
Currently, this webcam does not support Mac OS. I sent the company an E-mail about this, but didn't get the reply.
Also, from what I have researched, what 3D cemeras do is simply captures two seperated channel of videos, and then send the videos to the computer; let the computer to process video sources(combines these two videos, then makes it blue&red).So I have to do a little program myself in order to make raw data to 3D video.
sample raw video source
sample raw video source
This week, I went to the next stage from 3D images to 3D videos.
I am still working on the art concept so this 3D video program could get involved.
Since I am taking Vis 147 electronic arts class, I want to see if I can bring any hardware to my project, for example, arduino and sensors.
Since I am taking Vis 147 electronic arts class, I want to see if I can bring any hardware to my project, for example, arduino and sensors.


No comments:
Post a Comment